Food Service Inspections
These food services were inspected by the Green River District Health Department on July 9.
A — 85 to 100 percent with no critical violations.
B — Failed two consecutive regular inspections or a follow-up inspection.
C — Any critical violations or 84 percent and below. A follow-up inspection is required within 10 days.
No Grade — Establishment sells prepackaged foods only and does not receive a letter grade.
- Frosty Cones, 3124 Deer Trail, July 9. OK to open.
- Little Caesar’s Pizza, 1650 Starlite Drive, (100) July 9. Grade: A.
- Dismas House, 530 Carlton Drive, (100) July 9. Grade: A.
- Beef O’ Brady’s, 3189 Fairview Drive, (100) July 9. Grade: A.
- Long John Silvers, 2270 Frederica Street, (97) July 9. Grade: A.