Food Service Inspections
These food services were inspected by the Green River District Health Department between Aug. 25 and Sept. 22. The following are letter-grade definitions:
A — 85 to 100 percent with no critical violations.
B — Failed two consecutive regular inspections or a follow-up inspection.
C — Any critical violations or 84 percent and below. A follow-up inspection is required within 10 days.
No Grade — Establishment sells prepackaged foods only and does not receive a letter grade.
- Hucks, 2245 Ragu Drive, food: (81), retail: (92) Aug. 25. Grade: C. Violations: Food stored on the floor. Wiping cloths not properly stored. No cleanup kit for vomit and diarrhea. Hand Wash sink is unclean and inaccessible. Food contact surfaces unclean. Three compartment sink not set up correctly. Sanitize sink had food debris. Need thermometers in all coolers. Food stored on floor of walk-in cooler, possible contamination from debris. Single service items stored on floor. Men’s urinal was unclean. Floors, walls, and ceilings were unclean. Roaches found (live). During a follow-up inspection, all violations were corrected except floors, walls, and ceilings were not clean and non-food contact surfaces were not cleaned frequently enough to prevent soil residue. Outside of equipment/shelves unclean, food: (99), retail: (98) Sept. 7. Grade: A.
- Crab Party, 3332 Villa Point, (92) Sept. 8. Grade: C. Violations: Dishwasher not sanitizing at proper strength. Food must be properly labeled and dated. Wiping cloths must be stored in sanitizer. Mop sink faucet in poor repair. Door sweep and hole in door are allowing night bugs to enter facility (crickets and beetles). During a follow-up inspection, all violations were corrected, (100) Sept. 9. Grade: A.
- MOD Pizza, 271 Heartland Crossing Boulevard, (98) Sept. 14. Grade: A.
- Lizzie’s Diner, 1420 Breckenridge Street, (100) Sept. 14. Grade: A.
- Arby’s, 3401 Villa Point, (98) Sept. 14. Grade: A.
- Papa John’s, 3332 Villa Point, (99) Sept. 14. Grade: A.
- Whitesville Elementary School Cafe, 9656 Highway 54, (100) Sept. 22. Grade: A.