Food Service Inspections
These food services were inspected by the Green River District Health Department between May 5 and May 12. The following are letter-grade definitions:
A — 85 to 100 percent with no critical violations.
B — Failed two consecutive regular inspections or a follow-up inspection.
C — Any critical violations or 84 percent and below. A follow-up inspection is required within 10 days.
No Grade — Establishment sells prepackaged foods only and does not receive a letter grade.
- Courtyard by Marriott Restaurant, 3120 Highland Pointe Drive, (99) May 5. Grade: A.
- Comfort Suites Food Service, 230 Salem Drive, (99) May 5. Grade: A.
- Casey’s General Store, 1200 Southtown Boulevard, food: (99), retail: (100) May 6. Grade: A.
- Just Chill, 3511 Frederica Street, (100) May 6. Grade: A.
- Lee’s Famous Recipe Fried Chicken, 1001 Burlew Boulevard, (96) May 11. Grade: A.
- Target Food Avenue, 5151 Frederica Street, food: (100), retail: (100) May 12. Grade: A.