The Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum announced the ROMP daily lineup Thursday and released single day tickets for the annual festival that will be held June 26-29 this year at Yellow Creek Park.
The main stage daily lineup is as follows:
- Thursday, June 27th: Trampled by Turtles, Rhonda Vincent & The Rage, Billy Strings, The Jacob Jolliff Band, Wood & Wire
- Friday, June 28th: The Del McCoury Band, The Wood Brothers, Jeff Austin Band & The Travelin’ McCourys perform the Grateful Ball, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers, The Trailblazers
- Saturday, June 29th: Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder with special guest Patty Loveless, Sam Bush, Steve Earle & The Dukes, Della Mae, Chatham County Line, Jig Jam, The Family Sowell
Artists slated to perform on the Jagoe Homes After Party Stage are:
- Wednesday, June 26th: Glade City Rounders, Relic
- Thursday, June 27th: Wood & Wire, Rumpke Mountain Boys
- Friday, June 28th: Songs from the Road Band, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
- Saturday, June 29th: Dustbowl Revival
Single day tickets are now available and will be offered at a discounted rate through Sunday night, when prices increase. Tent camping passes are available as an add-on to those purchasing single day tickets.
Primitive RV camping passes are also available. Pricing is as follows:
- Wednesday, June 26th: $25
- Thursday, June 27th: $55
- Friday, June 28th: $60
- Saturday, June 29th: $65
- Single Day VIP (good for use on any day): $150
- Tent camping for single day tickets: $25
- RV Camping: $125
Weekend VIP and four-day tickets are also available at rates below gate prices. Tickets are available for purchase at rompfest.com or by calling 270-926-7891.