It’s Week 4 of Friday After 5, and here’s everything you need to know — from the acts to catch on each stage to street closures and parking, to the return of an on-site vaccine clinic.
- Ladies of Broadway, 5-7 p.m. at the Atmos Courtyard
- The Dave Lutz Band, 6:30-8 p.m. at RPC Jagoe Homes Patio Stage
- MUSICK and Toast to the Sunset, 8-8:30 p.m. at RPC Jagoe Homes Patio Stage
- Jay Allen, 8:30-10 p.m. at RPC Jagoe Homes Patio Stage
- Drew Aud, 6-9:30 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Riverfront Live Stage
- Chad & Jenny Lu’s Rhythm Section, 7-9 p.m. at the Romain Subaru Overlook Stage
- Blackford Creek, 8-11:30 p.m. at the Ruoff Mortgage Party Stage
What else to enjoy:
- Special movie showing of JOURNEY, Live in Houston 1981 Escape Tour at the Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Cornhole at the Bluegrass Museum
- Kroger Street fair with food trucks and other area vendors
Street closure and parking:
The City of Owensboro will close 2nd Street to traffic from Daviess Street to St. Ann Street on Friday starting at 5 p.m.
The parking structure on Daviess Street can still be accessed with a $5 fee. The parking structure on Locust Street is free for the first two hours, with a fee of up to $6 after that.