The Owensboro Convention Center is hosting a “Love Bites” Cork & Cuisine event on February 14, offering a five-course meal paired with wine and spirits throughout the Valentine-themed evening.
Attendees will learn about the drink selections chosen for each course, plus there will be giveaways including an opportunity to take home one of the wines and spirits featured throughout the dining event.
Add a romantic touch to the night with a “Love Note” by submitting a short message and photo. The recipient will receive a rose at check-in and the photo and message will run in a slideshow throughout the event. Love Notes are $20 and can be purchased online at OwensboroTickets.com.
Tickets are $75 per person or two for $130 and include all wines and spirits. Reservations must be made and the event is for those age 21 and older. Tickets are available online at OwensboroTickets.com or at the Owensboro Convention Center Box Office. Additional processing fees apply to all ticket sales.
This Cork & Cuisine is sponsored by Creation Gardens.
First Course – Appetizers
– Mini Cherish Domestic and Imported Cheese and Exotic Fruit Display with a Sweetheart Fruit Sauce
– Passion Pesto Crostini with Roasted Cherry Tomato Drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Perfect Pair Cured Pepperoni and Salami
Paired withLove Bites featuring Astral Blanco Tequila
Second Course – Soup
– “Written in the Stars” Italian Wedding Soup with Bite Size Herbed Meatballs, Acini de Pepe, Spinach, Carrots and Parsley with a Heart Shaped Parmesan Crostini
Paired withTerrazas Grand Malbec
Third Course – Salad
– “I Love You to the Moon and Back” Mediterranean Pasta Salad with Black and Green Olives, Tomatoes, Cucumber and Feta Cheese Tossed with a Mediterranean Balsamic Dressing
Paired with Perfect 10 featuring Tanqueray Gin No. Ten
Fourth Course – Entree
– Unconditional Grilled Filet of Beef Topped with a Roquefort Shallot Cream Sauce
– Two Peas in a Pod Crab Stuffed Button Mushrooms
– Buttercup Yukon Gold Potatoes and Parsnip Mash
– Kiss Me Now Sautéed Broccolini with Herbed Butter and Garlic
Paired with 7 Moons Red Blend and Terrazas Chardonnay Reserve
Fifth Course – Dessert
– Sweetheart Chocolate Cherry Cordial
– “The Beginning and the End” Sweet Potato Maple Cheesecake with a Maple Crème Anglaise
Paired with I Love You Smore – Bailey’s Irish Crème Smores Chocolate Martini