The U.S. Bank branch located at 2810 Frederica St. is no longer in operation and the building is now available, according to officials.
Community Market President Tom Ed Booth said officials decided to close the site located in Wesleyan Park Plaza because there were too many U.S. Bank locations along Frederica Street. He said the decision to close the branch was standard procedure.
“We’re just always looking at how to position our banks and there were just too many branches along Frederica Street,” he said.
The signage for that branch location has already been taken down. The space is available and is now being brokered through Barron Commercial Group.
- Other U.S. Bank locations in Owensboro are:
- 700 Frederica Street (Branch and ATM)
- 1701 Carter Road (Branch and ATM)
- 3151 Highland Pointe Drive (ATM)
- 2800 Tamarack Road (Mid America Mortgage Center ATM)
- 2701 New Hartford Road (Branch and ATM)
- 811 East Parrish Street (ATM)
- 1301 Pleasant Valley Road (Branch and ATM)
- 4801 Frederica Street (Branch and ATM)
- 3012 East 4th Street (ATM)