Owensboro Community & Technical College will offer a condensed 4-week winter session that begins December 12 and runs through January 8. The session will include online courses in a condensed format.
- ART 100 Introduction to Art with David Wilson
- BIO 112 Introduction to Biology with Dr. Micah Perkins or Dr. Chad Wilkerson
- BIO 137 Human Anatomy and Physiology I with Lab with Dr. Chad Wilkerson
- BIO 139 Human Anatomy and Physiology II with Lab with Misty Gish
- COM 252 Introduction to Interpersonal Communication with Chelsea Fancher.
For the full listing of OCTC Winter session courses, click here. The session is an opportunity for students to get ahead, catch up, or lighten their course load for future semesters.
Registration is open now and will continue through December 12. New students can sign up in person at the START Center, located in the upper level of the Campus Center, on the Main Campus at 4800 New Hartford Road, open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with no appointment required. Current students may register online or see an advisor in the Pathfinder Den, located in the lower level of the Campus Center. For a personal or virtual appointment students may call 270-686-4683 or email [email protected].