Owensboro Health will start offering a limited number of in-person prenatal and childbirth classes beginning in June. All of the events are free but require registration.
Detailed information on what to expect from each class and the dates available can be found here.
- First Trimester
- Healthy Pregnancy: First Trimester
- Second & Third Trimester
- Breastfeeding Class
- Prepared for Childbirth Series
- Prepared for Childbirth Express Class
- Prepared for Childbirth Private Consultation
- Baby Care & Safety
- Hands-On Childbirth Comfort Workshop
- C-Section Class
- Maternity Services Tour
- Car Seat Safety
- Not your first baby?
- Refresher Childbirth Class
- Sibling Class
- Grandparents’ Class
In-person classes are subject to cancellation or conversion to virtual if COVID-19 infections rise in our region.