Food Service Inspections
These food services were inspected by the Green River District Health Department from Feb. 19 through Feb. 25. The following are letter-grade definitions:
A — 85 to 100 percent with no critical violations.
B — Failed two consecutive regular inspections or a follow-up inspection.
C — Any critical violations or 84 percent and below. A follow-up inspection is required within 10 days.
No Grade — Establishment sells prepackaged foods only and does not receive a letter grade.
- Gangnam Korean BBQ, 3332 Villa Pointe Drive, (87) Feb. 13. Grade C. Critical violations: Dish machine and three-compartment sink sanitizer do not have a strong enough concentration. Chlorine should be 50 to 100 parts per million and quaternary ammonia should be 200 to 400 parts per million. Backflow preventer on the mop sink is spraying water when turned on. Three-compartment sink spray nozzle is too long and hangs down in the sink. There is not a backflow preventer. During a follow-up inspection, all violations were corrected, (100) Feb. 19. Grade A.
- Wasabi Express, 636 Southtown Boulevard, (100) Feb. 20. Grade A.
- Dollar General, 320 East 4th Street, (89) Feb. 21.
- Dollar General, 2511 4th Street, (96) Feb. 21.
- Fire Up the Grill, 4800 New Hartford Road, (100) Feb. 21. Grade A.
- Bowlodrome, 600 East 14th Street, (98) Feb. 22. Grade A.
- Huck’s, 2080 Southtown Boulevard, food: (88), retail: (87) Feb. 14. Grade C. Critical Violations: Observed as an employee removed gloves, did not wash hands, and began prepping food. Proper glove use and hand washing technique – hands must be properly washed before and after putting on and taking off gloves. Expired medications for sale. Bottle of sanitizing spray is hanging on a rack next to food and drink items in the retail walk-in cooler. Toxic items must be kept away from food items and properly stored. During a follow-up inspection, critical violations were corrected, food: (100), retail: (99) Feb. 22. Grade A.
- Domino’s Pizza, 3333 Frederica Street, (95) Feb. 25. Grade A.