Food Service Inspections
These food services were inspected by the Green River District Health Department from June 4 through June 25.
A — 85 to 100 percent with no critical violations.
B — Failed two consecutive regular inspections or a follow-up inspection.
C — Any critical violations or 84 percent and below. A follow-up inspection is required within 10 days.
No Grade — Establishment sells prepackaged foods only and does not receive a letter grade.
- Maggie’s Cakes & More, 4399 Spring Hill Drive, (100) May 31. Grade: A.
- Hardee’s, 2705 Parrish Avenue, (99) June 10. Grade: A.
- Moonlite Bar-B-Q, 2840 Parrish Avenue, (100) June 10. Grade: A.
- McDonald’s, 338 Washington Avenue, (100) June 10. Grade: A.
- Raceway, 3147 US 60 East, food: (85), retail: (95) June 4. Grade: C. Critical violations: employee seen placing cooked food into holding until without using gloves. Rodent droppings found in cabinets under fountain drink machine, along all walls in storage area, and behind the freezer. Licensed pest control company must be called in to treat for rodents. All rodent activity must be properly cleaned up. Pest control receipts must be kept for follow-up inspection. During a follow-up inspection, all critical violations were corrected, food: (100), retail: (100) June 24. Grade: A.
- Dollar General Store, 7107 Highway 81, (100) June 19.
- El Bracero of Owensboro, 2945 Wimsatt Court, (84) June 20. Grade: C. Critical violations: employee cell phone placed on cutting board (cross contamination), dish machine in back is not sanitizing. During a follow-up inspection, all critical violations were corrected, (100) June 21. Grade: A.
- West Louisville Preservation Station Hall, 9661 Highway 56, (100) June 20. Grade: A.
- Kona Ice of Evansville, 1911 Bell Road, (100) June 24.
- Kona Ice Kiosk, (100) June 25.
- Gene’s Health Food, 1738 Sweeney Street, food: (100), retail: (100) June 25. Grade: A.