Food Service Inspections
These food services were inspected by the Green River District Health Department from Jan. 24 through Feb. 4. The following are letter-grade definitions:
A — 85 to 100 percent with no critical violations.
B — Failed two consecutive regular inspections or a follow-up inspection.
C — Any critical violations or 84 percent and below. A follow-up inspection is required within 10 days.
No Grade — Establishment sells prepackaged foods only and does not receive a letter grade.
- Little Ones Academy, 714 East 3rd Street, (96) Jan. 24. Grade: C. Critical Violations: No written response procedures for vomiting and diarrheal events. During a follow-up inspection, all critical violations were corrected, (99) Feb. 3. Grade: A.
- Mr. Wok Express, 3435 Frederica Street, (89) Jan. 29. Grade: A.
- Five Star Food Mart, 3100 West Parrish Avenue, food: (99), retail: (100) Jan. 30. Grade: A.
- Pizza Hut, 1331 Frederica Street, (98) Jan. 30. Grade: A.
- Azzip Pizza, 3800 Frederica Street, (100) Jan. 30. Grade: A.
- Mount Saint Joseph Retreat Center, 8001 Cummings Road, (100) Jan. 30. Grade: A.
- Mellow Mushroom, 101 West 2nd Street, (100) Jan. 30. Grade: A.
- Sutton School Cafeteria, 2060 Lewis Lane, (100) Feb. 4. Grade: A.
- Highland Elementary School Cafeteria, 2909 Leitchfield Road, (100) Feb. 4. Grade: A.