The Daviess County Public Library is hosting a Handmade Crafts Fair on December 2, with more than 35 stalls manned by local artisans and craftsmen selling a variety of handmade wares.
Attendees can find:
- Fabric crafts
- Original art in a variety of mediums
- Handmade jewelry and accessories
- A variety of handcrafted home goods, including soaps and candles
- Woodworking/ engraved goods
- Delicious, sweet treats from an array of local bakers
- Handmade pet treats and accessories
The fair will run from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Local food truck Torera Hibachi will be set up in the library’s parking lot during the event.
Some vendors will accept cash only. The library does not have an ATM on site and will not provide change.