The 2022 Primary Election is finally here, and many of the county’s top seats will be decided Tuesday because there were no Democrat candidates. Votes won’t be cast at precincts in the primary. Instead, there will be 15 polling centers for residents to choose from. Here’s where to vote, plus a copy of the sample ballot and links to what candidates had to say in the Owensboro Times Town Hall last week.
Voters can use any of the 15 polling centers on Election Day. Voters should bring a photo ID for an easy experience, although there are ways to be checked in if you do not have a photo ID. In that case, you can use an alternative ID such as a social security card, food stamp/benefit card, or credit/debit card.
- A sample ballot for the Primary Election can be found here.
Voting Centers on Primary Election Day
(signs will be places at old precincts with the below information)
- Date and time:
- Tuesday, May 17 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Eastview Elementary School (Gym) — 6104 Highway 405
- Maceo Baptist Church — 9321 Kelly Cemetery Rd.
- Mary Carrico Elementary School (Gym) — 9546 Highway 144
- Whitesville Elementary School (Gym) — 9656 Highway 54
- Masonville Baptist Church — 6601 US Highway 231
- Utica Fire Station — 146 Highway 140 E
- Saint Martin’s Parrish Hall — 5856 Highway 81
- West Louisville Elementary School (Lobby) — 8400 Highway 56
- Saint Peter’s Parrish Hall — 81 Church St
- Highland Elementary (Cafeteria) — 2909 Highway 54
- Audubon Elementary School (Gym) — 300 Worthington Rd
- Apollo High School (New Addition off Gemini Dr.) — 2280 Tamarack Rd
- Owensboro SportsCenter (Lobby) — 1215 Hickman Ave
- Owensboro Christian Church (Mall area) — 2818 New Hartford Rd
- Life Community Church (Gym) — 1101 Breckenridge St
More on the candidates
If you weren’t able to catch the live streams of local candidates participating in the Owensboro Times Town Hall, we’ve got you covered. Here are the links to all 9 sessions, which featured races for Daviess County’s Clerk, PVA, District Judge Division 3, Family Court Judge, Commissioners (3 seats), Judge-Executive, and Sheriff.