The College and Career Readiness teams of the Daviess County Public Schools district remain committed to providing students with access to resources, opportunities and information that provide support and guidance for high school students as they develop plans to attend college.
DCPS high schools have traditionally hosted college admissions representatives to meet directly with students to talk about their application processes. Because of restrictions currently in place with COVID-19, these visits have been transitioned to a virtual format. A schedule of “CCR Lunch and Learn” visits is included below.
Students are encouraged to sign up for these virtual information meetings.
“This is a demonstration of our team’s commitment to our students and our district’s commitment to College and Career Readiness,” said Trey Pippin, who serves as CCR coach at Daviess County High School.
All virtual admissions visits are scheduled from 11:30 a.m. to noon on the dates listed below.
· Kentucky Wesleyan College – Tuesday, Sept. 15
· University of Southern Indiana –Thursday, Sept. 17
· University of Kentucky – Tuesday, Sept. 22
· Western Kentucky University – Thursday, Sept. 24
· University of Louisville – Thursday, Oct. 1
· Murray State University – Wednesday, Oct. 14
· Brescia University – Thursday, Oct. 22